Here is the thing about spiralizing. It’s very easy to do with some vegetables, especially zucchini. With carrots…not so much. It’s much more difficult to crank the handle to spiralize hard vegetables like carrots and sweet potatoes. But they add lovely color to the meals! It’s a real struggle. If anyone has a solution for this, please let me know!
- 3 medium zucchini
- 2 large carrots
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1.5 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 3 tbsp chopped basil leaves
- 10 crispy baked tenders (I used a meat-free alternative but you can use chicken tenders; bake according to the packaging instructions)
- Spiralize zucchini and carrots with thick noodles blade.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet and add carrots. After cooking for 2 minutes, add zucchini and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Turn off stove and add spinach. Cover the pan and allow the spinach to wilt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together Greek yogurt, garlic powder, oregano, and black pepper until it creates a smooth sauce.
- Add sauce to noodles and toss to mix.
- Top with tenders. Enjoy!